Pacific Plastics gravity Sewer pipe is produced for use in non-pressure drainage of sewage and surface water. The compound is PVC 1120 Type 1 Grade 1, with cell class of 12454B per ASTM D1784.
Pacific Plastics produces its SDR35 series of pipe in strict compliance to ASTM D3034. This product is listed with NSF.
Gasketed PVC Sewer pipe is produced in green color and in 20 foot lengths. Solid pipe is produced from 4″ to 18″ and perforated pipe is produced from 4″ to 8″.
- For the integral bells, Reiber Gaskets are used that conform to ASTM F477.
- The joints shall conform to ASTM D3212.
Perforated pipe specification
- 2 rows of holes, 120° apart, parallel to the axis of the pipe
- Holes are 1/2″ in diameter and are on 5” center
Size – Inch
OD – Outside Diameter
B – Approximate Bell Diameter
C – Approximate Bell Depth
D – Insert Mark
T – Wall Thickness
This is to certify that, in this category of PVC pipe, all the products manufactured by Pacific Plastics have been inspected, sampled and tested in accordance with the following specifications and have been found to meet or exceed the requirements of those specifications.
- PVC1120 Type1 Grade1
- Cell Class 12454
- ASTM D1784 Specification for Rigid PVC Compounds
- NSF Listed
- SDR35 Green
- Gasketed (using rieber alasomeric seals to join)
- 3″ – 18″
- ASTM D3034 specification for PVC sewer pipe
- ASTM D212 specification for joints for drain and sewer
- ASTM F477 specification for flexible elastomeric seals (gaskets)
- IAPMO listed for 4″ – 8″
- City of LA approved 4″ – 8″